Ripple Effect Consulting is teamed up with a Geotechnical Engineering firm to find an entry level Engineering Technician in the Commerce City, Denver, and Englewood, CO area.
Entry level, will train, great career opportunities, no experience necessary.
Will be responsible for field testing of soils, concrete, and asphalt.
Candidate will have the opportunity to become a Certified Materials Tester through training courses and experience and have the opportunity to earn an ACI (concrete) and nuclear gauge (soils) certification along with other certifications specific to certain jobs.
A background in construction and materials testing and ACI certification is preferred but not required. If you enjoy working outdoors and working independently this job is for you.
* Perform routine to complex inspection and testing of construction materials in the field in order to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications
* Completing soil and concrete testing in accordance with project specifications and accepted standards at construction sites.
* Perform testing and observations on commercial construction projects
* Prepare daily reports on observation activities
* Review observation and test data for accuracy and completeness
* Keep a well cleaned vehicle, equipment and image
* Work with project engineers and clients to ensure that client specifications are followed
* Must possess a strong work ethic
* Must have a valid Colorado drivers license and pass a background search
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds
* Ability to work outdoors and in the elements
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?