Pandora Media, Inc.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People the listeners, the artists, and our employees are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeking a Director of Diversity and Inclusion to build upon, develop and implement all initiatives in this key areas of focus. Our investment in diversity and inclusion started in 2014, and led to our ANNOUNCEMENT of public diversity commitments in 2016. In 2018, we are doubling down on that commitment.
This role will report to the Head of People Programs and Communications and will join and align with a team including: employee experience, internal communications, change management and giving. Goal is to build upon the programs and initiatives Pandora has in place and to implement new programs that will:
* CONNECT the importance of diversity and inclusion to our employees, partners, and communities
* DRIVE diversity and inclusion priorities and initiatives to achieve Pandora s 2020 goals
* INFLUENCE leaders, employees, and partners to advance diversity and inclusion
* AMPLIFY a workplace where invested employees feel a strong sense of belonging and connection throughout the employee life cycle Y
* IMPACT our local communities through commitment to systemic change
* Partner with the Talent Team, Senior Leadership, HR Business Partners, business leaders and internal community groups to review internal HR and business processes to ensure that they are inclusive and propose and drive implementation of any necessary remediation strategies.
* Articulate and evolve Pandora s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) internally and externally
* Create marketing strategy for strengthening our employer brand
* Develop and execute holistic strategy to engage employees and drive productivity at key points throughout the employee lifecycle while driving the promotion and retention of underrepresented talent
* Architect of an ever expanding and evolving culture that creates a competitive differentiation for our business
* Influence better decisions related to people practices and HR priorities through compelling data, analysis and recommendations for Pandora s business that aligns with Pandora s people values
* Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity and inclusion
* Integrate and elevate Pandora Communities (Mixtape, Pride and Women) so they re utilized as valuable resources to broaden perspectives for business leaders and employees
* Partner with team to negotiate and manage external partnerships, existing and new, that provide tools to attract, engage, and promote diverse talent
* Build strong relationships and represent Pandora internally and externally as the face of employee experience and inclusion
* Build a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, understanding how innovation trends affect our business and culture ensuring Pandora will continue to be a leader at the forefront of employee experience, diversity and inclusion
* Establish governance, mission, budget and oversight for all D & I work
* Develop and analyze metrics for measuring progress and effectiveness of the diversity and inclusion strategy.
* 8 years of experience in HR, Marketing, Comms/PR, and/or other applicable disciplines
* 5 years of diversity programs management experience
* Working knowledge of AAP and OFCCP
* Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
* Skilled in translating external and internal trends into innovative and creative practices
* Proven track record of facilitating enterprise-level initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders (Executive Leadership Team, Leadership Committees and other business leaders).
* Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) exhibited at all levels within an organization
* Skilled at translating data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop effective relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
* Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align and inspire in a fast-paced environment
* Collaborative with a natural orientation towards community building and organizing
* High consciousness of racial, gender and other diversity issues with strong knowledge of social power dynamics and ways to shift systemic inequities
* Established personal leadership brand within the employee experience and diversity and inclusion fields
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the music makers, and our employees—are at the center of our purpose and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.