Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
New Orleans, US-LA, United States
Detailed Job Description
As a subsidiary of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., Goldbelt Falcon is a an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation providing scientific, engineering and technical services tailored to the defense, security, aerospace and environmental markets. Goldbelt Falcon is in search of a Logistics Support Representative (LSR) located in New Orleans, LA.
• Prepare and send Master ID Listings and TMDE Schedules per required intervals.
• Maintain a current listing of TMDE coordinators in the PMEL MIS. The list shall include Owning Work Center (OWC) number, name and grade of primary and alternate TMDE coordinators, training date, address, email address, and telephone number(s).
• Contact customers who fail to deliver TMDE to the contractor-operated site on the scheduled input date. Contact shall be IAW PWS requirements.
• Provide and document TMDE Coordinator Training.
• Monitor and control movement of material and parts to appropriate lab locations.
• Research, order and track parts orders. Maintain log of all parts requisitions in PMEL MIS.
• Maintain PMEL parts inventory.
• Contact customers to ensure satisfactory performance of services.
• Transport equipment/materials from one department to another using hand trucks/carts.
• Establish and maintain re-usable container area IAW USN Instructions.
• Conduct a pre-shipment or post-shipment inspection as appropriate for equipment shipped off-site to another facility for calibration or maintenance.
• Prepare and track all shipment processing and movement IAW PWS and USN instructions.
• Deliver outgoing shipments to the TMO or the designated pick up point.
• Coordinate all packing, crating, and cargo shipping requirements with TMO/DLA.
• Upon receipt of equipment through TMO/DLA, unpack the shipment, conduct an inventory of the contents, and inspect for shipping damage.
• Maintain a transportation control log in the PMEL MIS identifying all equipment transferred to another organization. Maintain current and accurate transportation documents for all equipment shipped to, or received from, another organization.
• Perform and document shipping follow-ups with the delivery destination IAW PWS.
• Initiate tracer actions when follow-ups indicate shipments have not been received.
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis as needed.
• Participate in Internal Audits as required.
• Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one year relevant experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products to include Outlook, Word and some Excel experience.
• Familiarity with common email etiquette and rules.
• Ability to establish priorities.
• Proven record of honesty and integrity in all relationships.
• All applicants must possess a valid US drivers license.
• All applicants must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
• All applicants must pass a drug test.
• All applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Applicants may be required to obtain a security clearance.
Shareholder Hire Preferences:
As an Alaskan Native Claims Settlement Act Corporation, Goldbelt, Incorporated, (and its related entities where the corporation maintains 25 percent ownership interest), is allowed, under Federal law, to extend hiring and training preferences to its shareholders, shareholders' descendants and spouses, other ANCSA corporation shareholders, and/or Native Americans. Goldbelt's employment and training preferences are extended based on an individual's status as a shareholder of Goldbelt, Incorporated, enrollment as a tribal member or other evidence of affiliation with a Native community or tribe. These preferences reflect stock ownership or political affiliation with a Native community or tribe and are not a direct benefit of race or ethnicity. PI103345385
About Goldbelt Inc