Black & Veatch Holding Company
We have an exciting growth opportunity to add an additional team member to our talent acquisition organization! Actively seeking out and leveraging the collective mixture of individual differences and similarities improves business outcomes for our workforce, our clients and our communities. From characteristics (age, gender, race, sexual orientation, disabilities etc.), to values and beliefs (religion, attitude, lifestyles, political views, etc.); we are committed to holding each other accountable for creating an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are encouraged and embraced.
The lead recruiting professional partners with external partners, our internal Diversity & inclusion team, business line leaders, hiring managers and talent acquisition professionals in identifying and developing programmatic and strategic recruiting efforts. They will also serve as the overall talent acquisition point of contact regarding outreach activities. They will also prepare reporting, provide training, maintain the AAP program and ensure consistency of processes within the (HR) systems along with adhering to all federal, state, and local laws governing the employment process.
This key position is an individual contributor who will need strong influencing skills to work with and through professionals inside and outside Black & Veatch.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess current state and develop recruiting objectives and strategy to attract diverse talent
• Measure, evaluate, and make recommendations for determining with whom to externally partner
• Owns the relationship with external partners and determines the engagement strategy
• Leverages internal and external key relationships and provides best-in-class diversity thought leadership
• Provide diversity, unconscious bias, and employee relations training as needed
• Coordinate Annual EEO-1 Reporting, annual VETS 4212 reporting, and provide EO certifications
• Manage Affirmative Action Program and support audits as needed. Prepare data for our vendor, analyze results and roll out for stakeholders
• Support Proposal Specialists in responding to proposals, RFI and RFQs
Education: Bachelor’s in HR, Business, or related field preferred
Experience: • 3 years recruiting experience
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 5 years of recruiting experience
• Engineering or Construction recruiting experience
• Diversity sourcing and program development experience
• AAP knowledge/expertise
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Strong knowledge of resume tracking systems
• Basic knowledge of human resource information system
• Strong recruiting database searching skills
• Knowledge of recruitment advertising process
• Proficient internet navigation skills, including familiarity with all major search engines
• Some knowledge of employment law
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Successful multi-tasking skills
• Strong communication skills/ interpersonal savviness
Black & Veatch Holding Company
Website : http://www.bv.com
Black & Veatch strikes a balance that is rare for any industry. Our Mission sets the bar high – Building a World of Difference ®. We live up to that ideal by delivering reliable and innovative infrastructure solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges. The result is that Black & Veatch helps to improve and sustain the quality of life around the world.