**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Call Center: First Flyers
This opportunity will allow you to become a licensed loan advisor in less than 12 months. This is a full time entry level position that will give you a cogent understanding of the mortgage industry.
• Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
• Assignment of a coach, providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
• Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam and to attend company events
• Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program Start a career in mortgage banking at our rapidly growing company!
This position offers a generous base salary and an excellent benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated, hard-working and self-starter
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
• Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
• Able to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated and results oriented
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Stay current on mortgage and housing industry news and trends *We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and (401k)!*
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply! PI103175283
About Freedom Mortgage