Apex Systems Inc
Apex Life Sciences is looking for a Supplier Diversity Program Coordinator. This position coordinates the Supplier Diversity Program efforts through supplier advocacy and fostering and supplier diversity program analytics.
The program coordinator supports Supplier Diversity Initiatives as required, including communications, presentations, reporting, vendor relations, conflict resolution, and influencing stakeholder buy in.
The program coordinator gathers the supplier diversity spend data, tracks the RFx activity, and ensures customer requests for supplier diversity information are met.
- Collaboration with Supplier Diversity Lead, Steering Committee, Procurement and others to identify program goals and reporting requirements.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and refinement of processes, programs and tools in support of initiative.
- Be the company liaison to diverse vendors and pre-screen diverse suppliers attempting to register. Support on-going communications with the diverse supplier base.
- Work within the communities the company is located to develop diverse suppliers at a local level.
- Support decision makers on finding diverse suppliers to include in upcoming request for proposals (RFP) and track which vendors are included and which vendors are awarded business.
- Gathering, tracking, validating, and submitting data required for customer requests, council memberships and other diversity related requests.
- Support Supplier Diversity event planning
- Assist, as required, with drafting standard operating procedures and training materials.
- Attend local and regional diversity-related events (daytime and evening)
Data Analytics Requirements:
- Compiling reports by coordinating delivery of spend data reports and other spend/vendor reports to validate and produce spend data for diversity enrichment.
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders, as required, on diverse spend in monthly and quarterly intervals. Provide other supplier diversity reports on monthly, quarterly, and as needed basis.
- Maintaining data and use information for diverse supplier goal planning and reporting.
- Providing measurement, metrics, and statistical support of program results.
- Management of a diverse vendor database (which may be internally or externally hosted).
- Design and Develop 2nd Tier spend reporting capabilities as required.
- Support spend taxonomy/vendor categorization classifications from database and other tracking sources for goal setting, as needed.
- Providing day to day data analysis support on all matters of supplier diversity
- Maintain Diverse Vendor outreach with emails/phone calls and self-certifications as needed.
- Schedule and attend meetings with various sub-committees.
- This position requires strong analytical skills in order to gather, develop and deliver the needed supplier and program data. This position also requires strong leadership and collaboration skills to foster supplier relationships and influence internal stakeholders to support the program efforts.
- Bachelors degree with 4 years experience and an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- years of experience in an analytics capacity supporting corporate supplier diversity initiative
- years of experience in supporting large (big data) spend reporting analytics initiatives
- Strong negotiating, communication, presentation, influencing and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated analytical, decision making and creative thought process ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Past supplier diversity and reporting experience strongly preferred
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Apex Life Sciences
On Assignments U.S. life sciences businesses, Lab Support and Valesta Clinical Research Solutions, have been re-branded as Apex Life Sciences. The U.S. divisions of Lab Support and Valesta are leaders in the scientific, engineering, and clinical research staffing and services industry. The new name was chosen to leverage the national brand of On Assignments Apex Systems, a leader in the technology staffing and services industry. For over 30 years, Lab Support and Valesta have provided top talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions in the life sciences industries. With hundreds of thousands of successful matches over three decades, the divisions have built reputations as the best in the business. Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Apex Systems Inc
Website : https://www.apexlifesciences.com/
Apex Life Sciences is a division of the 3rd largest clinical/scientific staffing and services firm in the U.S. We match top scientific, engineering, and clinical research professionals at all career levels for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities.