CT: Rocky Hill (500 Enterprise Drive, Suite 4D)
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Liaison to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Liaison
to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT
! The Clinical Liaison
will work closely with their assigned geographic region or specialty within the clinical regional teams. Clinical Liaisons have professional and educational knowledge in the mental health field. Clinical Liaisons interact collaboratively with multiple systems to ensure appropriate linkage to services and community resources. They also foster a collaborative relationship between providers, community agencies, other administrative services organizations and Beacon staff in order to ensure members receive timely and integrated access to services across the continuum of care.
Clinical Liaisons work with hospitals, clinics, outpatient facilities as well as clinicians to manage intake of admissions, discharge information, incoming/outgoing referrals, review of prior authorizations for lower levels of care and retrospective reviews.
1. Outreach calls to behavioral health providers and Medicaid members to ensure coordination of aftercare and services.
2. Assist with managing discharge reporting data in CONNECT system.
3. Support Exhibit E as a back up to Customer Services. Clinical Liaisons will answer calls coming into the engagement center from providers, members, and clients. They will help to identify resources that are available to support members and to help members maintain recovery in the least restrictive level of care possible. Be available to provide late shift schedule coverage (5-7pm) on a rotating schedule.
4. Work with Clinical Care Managers to proactively identify members needing additional support to be maintained in the community. Outreach to member or family to encourage connecting with a Peer Specialists, if appropriate, for additional supports.
5. Assist with managing bed tracking component of residential services, including but not limited to, analysis of residential census reporting to ensure bed occupancy & tracking reliability.
6. Process both real-time and retro authorizations for lower levels of care.
7. Assist with trouble shooting clinical reports as assigned and ensure necessary corrections are made.
8. Sweep CareConnect queues for the Clinical Department per assigned task.
9. Assist with other clinical and/or administrative management needs or projects as requested.
10. Attend clinical staff meetings. Coordinate clinical rounds and enter notes into Connect system as appropriate.
11. Assist CCMs and ICMs with various care management functions.
12. Interacts with other department such as Quality Management, Customer Service department, Provider Relations, Compliance department to foster improved efficiency between clinical and these departments.
: A Bachelor's degree in a health related field (social work, psychology). Master's degree and licensure preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
experience (at least 1 year) in a mental health or substance abuse field; assessment & treatment plan development experience; care management experience; knowledge of CT community resources/ social services; good oral and written communication skills; ability to organize and implement action.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Verbal and written communication skills, Group presentation and public speaking skills, Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy
Click below on Apply for this Position
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC. a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
CT - Rocky Hill
ID (Req #):
M-F 830-5p (1030-7p once/wk)
About Beacon Health Options