Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Provide leadership and direction to the Global Diversity and Inclusion (GD&I) team supporting the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Area. Specifically, in partnership with the GD&I team, the selected candidate will drive the development and implementation of the strategic GD&I objectives and initiatives across Aeronautics and at all Aeronautics locations. The selected candidate will be responsible for influencing the culture and environment to create a more inclusive workplace as well as monitoring performance of diversity and inclusion initiatives and Functional Affirmative Action Plans (FAAPs).
The selected candidate will collaborate across LM and with other organizations to identify best and next practices and implement as appropriate. The selected candidate will lead a team that works with employee resource groups and other internal and external organizations to enhance the culture for diversity and inclusion and improve efforts to attract, develop and retain employees. Such efforts include, but are not limited to: managing participation in external diversity awards and conferences, supporting the Aero diversity and inclusion council, supporting Aero participation in leadership forums, and supporting talent pipeline efforts and initiatives.
The selected candidate will serve as a resource and expert to the GD&I team, the HR business partners, executives, leaders and employees on issues requiring culture, diversity, inclusion and EOP expertise. He/she will develop relationships that will facilitate the best interests of both LM and Aero. The selected candidate will ensure that allegations of harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation are appropriately addressed. The selected candidate will maintain positive relationships with federal government agencies and external community organizations, and execute processes to comply with equal employment opportunity and affirmative action laws, mandates, and corporate policy.
Preferred location is Fort Worth, Texas. Palmdale, CA and Marietta, GA could also be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated Human Resources knowledge and practical application of practices, processes, and regulations
- Demonstrated exceptional knowledge and practical application of federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) regulations in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated exceptional knowledge and implementation of diversity and inclusion practices, processes, and results in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated business results in the areas of AA, EEO and diversity and inclusion in a corporate environment. -Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business in partnership with Human Resource’s Business Partners, Centers of Excellence, and other organizations as needed.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Human Resources, and diversity and inclusion topics.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills in a corporate environment. Demonstrated ability and experience coaching leaders and employees.
- Demonstrated change management skills and ability to adapt to change in a complex corporate environment
- Demonstrated project management skills including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
- Demonstrated ability and experience facilitating executives and groups to create solutions, resolve issues, and train others.
- Must demonstrate basic financial acumen, strong oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of human capital analytics and key workforce metrics.
- Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Ability to travel (approximately 15%)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive relationships by collaborating with others, engaging in constructive conflict, and managing interpersonal dynamics.
- Moderate to expert knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology; preference for experience using Prosci methodology.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth California, Fort Worth Georgia, Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Fort Worth, Marietta, Palmdale
Apply to Job(s)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.