The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.,identifier:9ec33231-b3b1-405a-aa96-a767013f23ee,qualifications:Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Website : http://www.kfc.com
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation believes in making a difference in the lives of those who are willing to work hard and improve themselves through education. Each year, the Foundation provides hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships and grants to hundreds of deserving students across the country– $11.5 million since 2006. In the past two years alone, nearly $1.5 million of that was awarded to 808 KFC Team Members via the REACH Educational Grant Program™.